Thursday, April 19, 2007

Post No. 100

Well, it's been almost a year since this little experiment got started. The first post went up May 18, 2006.
It said:
About the Ranzenblog

I was mowing the lawn the other day, thinking about how I sometimes enjoy, and sometimes loathe, the overachieving-family Christmas newsletters we receive. I've never had my act together enough to put one of these out. Yet the overachieving Ranzenbergers are the type of people that annoying Christmas newletters are written about!
So why not a blog? Why not put all that stuff on line as it happens, and perhaps -- just perhaps -- create a "best of" at the end of the year? (Nah -- that would take planning and focus.)

It just became amazing to me. Karen's radio day, Robert's whole marching band experience, from joining to band camp to Ford Field. Katherine's trip to Europe. Andrew's job, skiing and trip to Europe, Matthew in love.

The fun times. The rough times, and the amazing successes.

It's us.

Maybe I'll get the next 100 posts up a little faster. And yes, we did get out a Christmas newsletter.

No comments: