Friday, April 6, 2007

Andrenalin and jet lag


Andrew's home.
He made it back right on time -- all the planes arrived when they were supposed to. (Clearly, he wasn't flying Northwest.)
By the time he got back about 9 Thursday night, he'd been up for nearly 24 hours, so it was asking a bit much for him to be coherent.
But he gave me a beret, which he had bought in Paris. And his sister had asked for a "hot German boy." Andrew brought her one.
He posted this to his MySpace:
I have absolutely fallen in love with Garmisch and Zugspitze (both in Germany.) If you haven't been there, all I can say is that it's one of the most beautiful places in the world. I think I'd like to own a 'cottage' there. And the skiing isn't too bad either.

More as he wakes up.
But how ya gonna keep'em down on the rez, now two of'em's seen Paree?

No comments: