Sunday, March 9, 2008

Minden and München tour the new place

Nice counter! Is this where the goodies are going to be? Where are the kitty treats?

This is a great place for a sink! Nice wraparound counter, nice cabinets.

But you have to show me how to turn on the water.

Oooh! A gas-fired fireplace! Flip that switch on the wall, so I can stretch out and relax in front of the fire.
These are great! What do you call them? Stairs? And you got them for us? Almost as much fun as Cedar Point!

Yep. I love stairs. I really love stairs. Watch for me on the stairs. If you trip over me and hurt yourself, you'll deserve it for tripping on the cat.

A window just isn't complete without a kitty. Could you turn up the sunshine, Dad?

You know it's a home when the cats are in the windows. We'll let you live here, too, Dad, as long as you don't get in the way.

No comments: